Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Best News Ever... and Writing

I am thrilled, stoked, ecstatic, pee-my-pants, over-the-moon, beyond belief excited to announce:

I have just been signed by Pandamoon Publshing for my latest novel A Tree Born Crooked! Please check out my author announcement at https://www.facebook.com/PandamoonPublishing to read more about the story, the characters and the Southern, literary thriller style I'm bringing to light in this work. Working with Pandamoon Publishing has already been a fantastic experience and I feel so blessed to be a part of this new family. Please support them and the other Pandamoon authors as well.

Thanks so much to Ryan Holt, Janet Sokolay, Phillip Sokolay, and everyone else who have supported me, encouraged me, pushed me, put up with me and always, always believed in me. Thank you.

 
Yeah, I'm pretty happy right about now...

4 comments:

  1. Great things are about to happen! You gotta believe nothing is impossible. That's where dreams begin.

    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome news! Keep living the dream every day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!