Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pandamoon Party!

Ok, so I am painfully aware that I have been neglecting my blog... :( I should have posted this notice weeks ago, but better late than never, I suppose. My fantastic publisher, Pandamoon Publishing, is hosting a "Get to Know the Pandamoon Authors" Facebook party today. Please stop by, get to know the authors, ask questions and enter to win some killer prizes. (Seriously, they're giving away everything from books to jewelry- it's impressive). Thanks for all the support and I hope to be back to regular blogging soon!

https://www.facebook.com/events/158930084306968/169198993280077/?notif_t=event_mall_reply



(This is my "overwhelmed lately, but still want you to come to the party" look...)

2 comments:

  1. Hurry back as soon as you're less overwhelmed. Heading to the party now. xxx Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!