Thursday, October 17, 2013

Feed My Reads and Friends!

Have you ever finished reading a book and then immediately wished you could call up the author and ask them a million questions? What gave you the idea for the plot? Why did you kill off so-and-so at the end? What on earth inspired you to become a writer in the first place? Well, here's your chance! Feed My Reads is hosting a 10 day Q and A extravaganza at
https://www.facebook.com/events/574611085938855/ from October 18th to October 28th. Authors from all over the world will be hosting at the site for an hour each. I'll be at the event to field your questions and share some insight into the writing life from 5-6pm on Monday, Oct. 21 (EST US Time). Please stop by to support me and all of the other amazing authors participating in the event! Thanks!!!

2 comments:

  1. In answer to your question, YES. I've read Blindness by Jose Saramago three times. It is BRILLIANT. And I wish I could talk to him about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!