Wednesday, June 3, 2015

"A Fine Debut Novel Exposes An American South Often Overlooked"

In case you missed it! This past week I had a stunning review (if I do say so myself" of A Tree Born Crooked appear in three separate editions of The Florida Weekly.
 
"I almost missed this one, which is among the most original and striking Florida novels I’ve encountered in my almost nine years of walking this beat."
 
 
If you're not in Florida, you can still read the full review at Phil Jason's book review blog. The review will also appear later online in the Southern Literary Review. Cheers!
 
"What is important on this journey, and throughout the novel, is Steph Post’s perfect pitch representation of her characters’ dialogue, desperation, and determination along a stretch of nonstop action."
 
https://philjason.wordpress.com/2015/05/28/a-fine-debut-novel-exposes-an-american-south-often-overlooked/
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!