Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Steph's Super Awesome 2015 End of the Year Book List of Amazingness!

Because there just aren't enough book lists out there... Here are some of the killer books that stole my heart this year (with a special 2016 bonus section as well!) Enjoy!


Released in 2015:

Moon Up, Past Full by Eric Shonkwiler



The Suicide of Claire Bishop by Carmiel Banasky



F250 by Bud Smith



Bull Mountain by Brian Panowich



I am Barbarella by Beth Gilstrap



New Yorked by Rob Hart

 


Valpariso, Round the Horn by Madeline ffitch



If I Knew the Way, I'd Take You Home by Dave Housley



Where All Light Tends to Go by David Joy




Rift by Kathy Fish and Robert Vaughan





Released a Little While Back (but read and adored this year):

A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra



The Fall by Simon Mawer



Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel



Dead Wake by Eric Larson




All the Birds Singing by Evie Wyld





The Hollow Ground by Natalie Harnett



 

Bonus! Books I Am Dying to Get My Hands on in 2016:

Fallen Land by Taylor Brown



God in Neon by Sam Slaughter

(cover forthcoming- this is Sam :)
 
 
 
 
I hope you find some books you like here. (And feel free to share books that should be added to my TBR list!) As always- read, recommend, review, interview, support.... you know what to do... 
 
 
Happy Reading!





















1 comment:

  1. Thrilled to be included in with so many wonderful books!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!