Friday, October 21, 2016

October Book Bites!

October's highly recommended reads....  Enjoy!




 
Rumrunners
by Eric Beetner
 
I mean, will you just look at this cover?! And the story certainly doesn't disappoint- fast, funny and thrilling on a classic level.
 
 
 
Nothing Short of Dying
by Erik Storey
 
An atmospheric thrill ride with one of the fastest paces of any novel I've read. The story just keeps on coming for you. 
 
 
 
Be Cool
by Ben Tanzer
 
Ben Tanzer pretty much speaks for himself, but I'll just add that his "sorta" memoir is my favorite work of his to date. Raw, honest, relatable and addictive- Be Cool was a one day, impossible-to-put-down read.
 
 

Red Right Hand
by Chris Holm
 
And one more thriller for the road. Red Right Hand, with its Hit Man-FBI-Secret Council triangle is not to be missed. And you can read my interview with Chris Holm here.
 
 
Cheers and Happy Reading!
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!